COVID-19 is having a dramatic impact on all our lives, businesses, and on supply chains. Northwest Machine Works, Inc. is no exception. Health and safety is always our number one priority, and our staff remains firmly committed to providing responsive service to our customers in the safest manner possible.
Our staff is still hard at work at our Grand Junction, Colorado facility, and we are ready to assist our customers. You can continue to contact us during regular business hours at the office phone number and anytime through email.
Phone: (970) 242-1356
Rest assured, we are reminding our employees about frequent hand washing, and we are regularly cleaning and disinfecting our facilities and equipment. Importantly, we are asking that any employee stay home from work if they feel sick or have a fever.
Remember: The best way to stop the spread of COVID-19 - and protect our communities - is to follow these simple hygiene tips:
• Wash your hands often, especially before eating, after using the restroom, and after sneezing or coughing;
• Practice social distancing by avoiding large crowds and maintaining six feet of separation from others;
• Do not touch your face with unwashed hands;
• Stay home if you feel sick;
• Cover your coughs and sneezes; and
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) provides additional guidance for workplaces as well: CLICK HERE.
We wish you, your loved ones, and colleagues the best. Stay safe!
Northwest Machine Works, Inc. President